CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

mommy to mommy


My baby is getting so big! For the month of April, Zane was only nursing 1 time a day, right before bed. As the month progressed the length of those feedings became shorter and shorter. The night of Monday April 21 was his last time to nurse. My baby is weaned! I know it’s harder on me than him! He basically weaned himself! I just put him to bed on the night of 22nd without nursing him and he was fine! What a big boy! He is now drinking from a sippy-cup! No more nursing, no bottles…just a big boy cup! I can’t believe it! He has 4 teeth now, well almost one of his top teeth has barely cut through the skin, he has 3 more trying to cut through….I want him to STOP! Knowing, he is the last little Pate around here, I want him to stay “widdle”. I realize that is impossible, but it has all just gone by too fast! He is such a loving little guy! When I realized we were expecting Zane, I was, to say the least, SHOCKED! I do realize “where babies come from” but, we weren’t “planning” him! Now that he is here, we are complete! I can’t imagine us any other way! He is a great caboose! What a blessing babies are!

0 comments: