CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008







Oh my goodness! Zoe was invited to the most…let me find my words…looking for the most appropriate adjectives out there…PRECIOUS, ELABORATE, STUNNING, CUTEST, SWEETEST….birthday party ever! It was a Tea Party where all the little girls were to come dressed in there Sunday best. When we arrived at the “Rose Room”, a bridal banquet hall in Searcy, the little girls…referred to as Princess (fill in the blank)…were given a purse, hat, pearls, gloves and feather boas! They then mingled with several special guests….Cinderella, Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty), Belle, The Little Mermaid, Pocahontas, Alice in Wonderland and Snow White. I know! It was AMAZING! The moms were all just shaking their heads and grinning ear to ear. I think it was exciting for us as it was for our Little Princesses! They waltzed with Princesses, played group games, had their “tea” (strawberry lemonade actually) and cake. It was fun! The down side is as we left Zoe said, “mommy can I have a tea party for my birthday next year?”…..”Ummm…yeaaaaaahhhhh…” I replied….thinking maybe she will forget how HUGE this was…there were around 30 little princesses there! For us birthday parties are not as “BIG”! Carson, the birthday girl, is an only child; she isn’t “spoiled” like you would think. They aren’t an “uppity” family at all! They are a very sweet family, who LOVES to do BIG parties! Krista, Carson’s mom should so go into the Party Planning Business! She made the event a lifetime memory for many little girls! She (Krista) is a “giver”, she loved doing this for all these little girls! I know Zoe and I loved it!

When we arrived back home to our boys Zoe made her entrance, dressed in all her party goodies. She is so funny! She has no problem being royalty! She was made for it! Hahaha. She came in and began twirling in front of her daddy who whistled, ooohed and ahhhed over her! She LOVED that too!

It was a wonderful time. I am grateful to have been able to attend with my only little girl!

1 comments:

Shelley said...

April,
That is the sweetest thing I have seen in a long time. Zoe looks so precious! I can only imagine how special all those little girls must have felt. That is something I would have loved as a little girl. I am glad that you both got to share that fun experience. Cherish your little girl!!!
Love ya,
Shelley