CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

heaven on earth


My absolute favorite ME THING….is getting my toes done! It is indescribable! I love feet! I know…most people loathe them, in fact Billy won’t even touch his own! I am so serious! When he showers he pours soap on one foot and rubs it around with the other and then repeats the other foot! Maybe that’s a little too much info for a blog, SORRY! Back to feet….having a pedicure is such a treat! Billy knows he can NEVER go wrong with a pedi gift certificate! Through the winter/NON SANDAL SEASON it’s something that I don’t do often, BUT when warm weather gets here….I love it! See, I really don’t have beautiful feet! I can admit it, it’s true! They need all the help they can get, so it is a necessary purchase. One that boosts my self image! LOL! Not to mention it is so relaxing! I can (and OFTEN do) do my own pedicure…remove old polish, trim nails & cuticles, scrub, exfoliate, moisturize, and then apply a fresh coat of polish. But I just love the way they look when THEY do it! With a cute lil design and everything…it is wonderful! This morning Billy kept Zane so that Zoe and I could go have our nails done! Ahhhhhhhh now I have purdy feet! Thank you honey!

1 comments:

Daisy said...

Sounds heavenly! Mr. D got me a mani/pedi and a 1-hour massage for Mother's Day... Now if I could just find the time to use it! I'm sure your tootsies look fab-o!