CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

hi from the middle of somewhere?















Well my little one turned ONE yesterday! As you can see he LOVED the party hat...well not actually but he did love the cake! I can't believe our little un~planned blessing is a year old! We are at an interesting place in our lives right now! I don't even know where to begin in the explaining other than...this has to be a God thing....that is the only way to explain this chaos!!!!!! So as my baby turns one, my little girl starts school and my oldest becomes more of a young man and less of a boy...I find myself asking God...WHAT IS NEXT...and that is almost a LOADED question these days! LOL



1 comments:

Jamie {See Jamie blog} said...

Are there ANY one-year-olds that actually like those uncomfortable party hats? Cute pictures.