CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A list for the kids….


10 things I can do because of my kids (in no particular order)



1. I can sing ALL THE WORDS of the theme songs for following shows: Hannah Montana, Suit Life of Zack & Cody, Drake and Josh. As well as most High School Musical & Camp Rock songs.

2. Get in and out of Wal-Mart in less than 15 minutes. This is mainly because we ALL end up in tears if we are in there too long TOGETHER!

3. “Fall” for the same trick/joke a hundred + times, just to hear “got you”!

4. Nurse an infant, iron my hubby’s pants & talk on the phone all at the same time! Oprah would be SO proud of my multi-tasking abilities!

5. Live on little sleep and lots of COFFEE. This was really only an issue with my oldest. It is quite ironic that THEN he required NO sleep and TODAY he is like RAISING THE DEAD!

6. Make almost ALL boo-boos better with my Magical Kisses!

7. Pass as a Zebra, this is because I am banded with stretch marks over a HUGE percentage of my body! Thanks kids!

8. Drink AWESOME sweet tea with little floating food particles! YES my tea is THAT important to me!

9. Properly place, adjust and tighten football pads and equipment. This usually is a Daddy Job, but it has fallen to mom a time or two.

10. Watch and or participate in endless hours of skating/biking tricks, dance routines, football plays, tea parties, Halo victories, “Where’s the baby? There HIM is” game AND MANY MORE precious mommy memories!


1 comments:

Cassandra said...

As a fellow 'zebra"...I resemble that remark!! lol