CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


That's our date…July 6, 1996. A dozen years ago today we said "I do". And….WE DO! It has been an amazing 12 years. With smiles, tears, laughs, new lives, deaths, job changes, moves, basically…CHANGES! We haven't always agreed. BUT we have ALWAYS been best friends! Even more so today! This life, My Life, is precious to me….We may not have HUGE material things, but we have LOVE….and money can't buy that! Thank you Billy, for being mine….and giving me the best gift ever….YOU!


2 comments:

Kristen said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope it was awesome! Blessings.

Cassandra said...

Aw....happy anniversary my friend! me and Barak have our 13th one coming up on the 18th. Hope it keeps getting sweeter and better for you.....