CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Gripe

Our local Sonic really makes me ANGRY at times(just keep reading, I KNOW you will find the seriousness of the situation)…as you can see, I am serious about my food & beverage…and do not want to be inconvenienced in the least, so anyway…My precious hubby was in desperate need of a beverage, so I being that Proverbs 31 wife that I am *cough* graciously offered my time and services, dropped EVERYTHING (facebook=everything, right?), and headed to Sonic. I pulled into my little “slot”, because, the line at the “drive-thru” area was really long, and I, again, did not need to be inconvenienced… I sat there a moment, oh, forgot to mention, I was on the phone with my mother…so yeah, I didn’t look at the menu immediately, we were discussing life-changing, important matters (a gravy mix I discovered that is “wow, slap yo mama GOOD!”), THIS conversation was a must! Anyway, focus, April, as I decided to press that little red button, summoning the Sonic Wizard (like in Oz…) I noticed a tiny little note over the magical button reading “out of order”…UGH!!!!!!! I mean could they not have chosen a smaller note?? Really? Grrr! Is it too much to ask for a cone in the drive spot? Or a large eye-catching note? I mean seriously…ugh….So, I had to back out, and pull into another “slot”, summon the wizard, and order that desperately needed beverage!!!! What a cruel world!!!!!!!



1 comments:

Sherrie said...

Hey Ms April i totally agree with you and by the way Sonic is not the only one who does that. Yeah like alot of the times if you don't chech your order before you leave and you get where your going to find out they got your order wrong or didn't get it all, now thats a big Grrrrr and then comes the phone call to complain. Your such a great person just gotta love ya.